Monday, 25 May 2015

Kiwi team trip...

Kiwi Team Farm Trip

A decision will be made by 08:00 tomorrow morning as to whether the Kiwi Farm trips will go ahead. 
In case of the trip being cancelled due to weather we will post the announcement on the school Facebook page before 8:15 tomorrow morning. 
We will then postpone the trip to a later date and will notify parents as soon as we have confirmed a new date with Fonterra.

No comments:

Post a Comment